An integrated approach to managing web content, marketing, document, images, videos, and other types of digital assets within your organization.
The ability to access and share a wide variety of content is critically important. A successful portals and content management infrastructure dynamically aggregates content and applications to provide different types of users access to the information they need.
inLumon’s Portals and Content Management services group provides consulting, analysis, design development, integration, migration and testing services for portal and content management solutions to its clients across multiple industry verticals.
We have expertise in the latest technologies and deliver state-of-the-art solutions to our customers. Our solutions span across various CMS and Portal products such as DotNetNuke (DNN), Wordpress, OpenText, Websphere Portal, Microsoft Sharepoint, Joomla, Sitefinity, Umbraco, Drupal, Kentico. We have experience of building solutions with rich social and web 2.0 features. The solution offering is enriched by our expertise in User Experience and Customer Analytics.
Our enterprise content management services range from strategy to systems integration, helping organizations manage information of every kind. Our portal services lead to cost savings, better service and increased insight by making enterprise information and applications available in real time to employees and customers.
- Automate the simultaneous and secure delivery of content to traditional outlets, Internet sites, and portals.
- Manage vast archives of online, nearline, and offl ine assets and make them available to new internal and external audiences.
- Our proven Web-delivery methodology integrates the best technology from our extensive network of alliances to help organizations meet their website and content management needs.
- We bring field-tested portal and content management offerings related to document and records management, Web content management, enterprise search, collaboration and portal development, and have put these capabilities to work for public and private sector clients all over the world.
- We bring the strategic perspective to help determine the correct portal strategy for organizations as well as the technical knowledge to bring that strategy to life.
- Our portal services lead to cost savings, better service and increased insight by making enterprise information and applications available in real time to employees and customers.
- From data quality and cleansing through analytics to integrating structured and unstructured content, we integrate best-of-breed technology from our extensive network of alliances.
- High Performance and scalability
- Easy-to-use for content editors and site administrators - Creating content is simple with the WYSIWYG editor, giving even novice users the ability to combine text, images in an attractive way
- Advanced security management - fully customizable content permissions, module permissions and user roles
- Advanced workflow and approval process - fully customizable workflow process with configurable workflow scopes
- Built in User Management
- Template Management
- Content reuse - ability to reuse content across multiple documents without duplicating it and to have immediate access to reused content
- Bi-directional link management - automated tracking of cross-referenced content allows users to automatically update all occurrences of any piece of content across all publications and prevent inaccurate content
- Extensibility and integration
- Digital asset management
- Stability of the system.